Sector Imperialis Basilicanum
A detailed, striking scenery set, this Basilicanum is a modular plastic kit entirely compatible with others across the Sector Imperialis and Sector Mechanicus ranges. Combine as many kits as you like to create enormous, evocative multi-level environments perfect for games of Warhammer 40,000!
While battered and broken by countless centuries of gruelling conflict, what remains of the Basilicanum is a testament to the might of the Imperium; a huge gothic structure watched over by 2 enormous statues, it provides cover and high ground for squads of warriors to battle over.
The kit is comprised of 7 frames of plastic components (134 in total):
- 2 frames each containing 4 wall sections, covered in Imperial iconography (and skulls!), with 4 columns, 3 column top pieces (1 ruined), a vent and 2 small lamps;
- 2 frames of ruins and floors, each containing 1 ruined corner piece section, 3 sections of broken floor, 1 section of unbroken floor, 1 small broken column, 4 small broken floor sections, 1 top piece, 2 support arches, 2 lamps which plug into the underside of the floor sections and 1 small circular lamp;
- A frame of ruined Sector Imperialis buildings, making 3 sections of ruins featuring shattered window sections, broken columns and pipework;
- A frame containing 2 large statues: 1 of these clutches a spear taller than himself, with a stoic grimace on his face beneath a cowl – the other, holding a sword, has a skull face (and a shield bearing the legend MORTIS over an hourglass). Both statues can be assembled standing atop plinths or attached to the building’s buttresses. Also included are 9 small lamps;
- A frame of columns: 4 complete columns, 1 large archway, 2 support arches, 2 small lamps, 4 top pieces for the columns and 2 small broken floor sections.
- A ruined and broken Imperial building guarded by 2 impassive statues
- Entirely compatible with the Sector Mechanicus and Sector Imperialis ranges