Welcome to an Airbrushing Workshop at Torchlight! This class is perfect for beginners and advanced painters alike. With a class size of 2, you'll be able to get the personalized instructions you need to take your airbrushing to the next level.
Why you should attend
- class size of 2, with plenty of 1-on-1 time with the instructor
- instructor will find your skill level, and work it up towards your goal
- achieve amazing results with fades, blends, and other advanced techniques
What to bring
your airbrush (if you don't have one yet, we have several Iwata models for sale)
- a model or project you'd like to work on
- any paints you'd like to use (primer, thinner, cleaner, and other basics will be provided)
Meet your instructor(s)
Patrick Gordon, the force behind The Artisan’s Edge is a pro-tier painter and a master of myriad airbrushes. In this session at Torchlight Games, he can show newcomers experienced painters alike how to use their airbrush to achieve seamless blends and crisp controlled lines. Airbrush control, pressure regulation, paint mixing and blending will all be covered, as well as hands on interaction and one on one feedback with Patrick. If you’ve been interested in trying out an airbrush, or have one and want to achieve greater results, this is the course for you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.