D&D: Spellbook Cards - Martial Powers & Races
- Spell name and important info is easy to find for quick reference.
- Descriptive/mechanical text is written in full wherever possible. When it isn't, a player's handbook page reference is given
- Scaling spells have an additional section with details on how they improve
- Card backs prominently display spell level for easy sorting
- The spell cards are highly durable and are made to last. Each card has a coating that protects them and makes them safe to use with dry erase markers
- Contains 61 cards. 16 Battlemaster maneuvers, 3 Barbarian abilities, 19 Monk techniques and all of the spell-like racial abilities for Drow, High Elves, Forest Gnomes, and Tieflings from the Player’s Handbook; Genasi from the Elemental Evil Player’s Companion; and Aasimar, Firbolgs, Tritons, and Yuan-Ti from Volo’s Guide to Monsters.