Inside this book, you'll find:
- The history of the Thousand Sons, including their role in the Horus Heresy, their current strength in Warhammer 40,000, and sanity-shattering background on their master, Tzeentch
- A detailed description of the organisation and iconography of the Thousand Sons and the various Cults in their ranks
- A Thousand Sons bestiary with background details for every unit and Character featured
- A showcase of stunningly painted Citadel miniatures
- Rules for units that are available to the armies of the Thousand Sons – including 25 datasheets
- Stratagems, Relics, and optional secondary objectives that define the unusual tactics of the Thousand Sons
- A Crusade section providing Agendas, Chaos Boons, Psychic Fortitudes, Requisitions, Battle Traits, unique Discover the Arcane rules, and Crusade Relics for your Thousand Sons to collect
- Loads more
You will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook to use the rules included in this codex.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.