- Book 2 in the Arks of Omen series
- Angron, Daemon Primarch of the World Eaters, leads a vast fleet to claim a prize from the Malak System
- New ways to play Boarding Actions, including new missions and expanded rules for six factions
In this 104-page hardback book, you'll find:
– The ongoing narrative of Warhammer 40,000, including the rise of the Red Angel, and his resurgent World Eaters legion
– An epic spread of photography and battle scenes, featuring the armies active in the Malak System
– Additional rules for using six factions in Boarding Actions – Space Marines, Grey Knights, Astra Militarum, Chaos Space Marines, World Eaters, and Orks
– Terrain component rules for Boarding Actions, detailing special rules for walls of various types, hatchways and pillars, terminals, pipes, explosives, and electro-nodes
– Six new Boarding Actions missions, focusing on an attacker-defender dynamic
With this book, you will also receive a code to unlock Arks of Omen: Angron content in Warhammer 40,000: The App.
You will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 Core Rules and Arks of Omen: Abaddon to use the contents of this book.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.