The 1967 Shelby GT-350 is a historical muscle car that stands alone! Fully paintable, it features authentically detailed water-slide decals. Build it up right with a Ford 289 V8 engine and all the Shelby touches—custom rear lower pan, chrome wheels, custom taillights and front grille, bucket seats, and more. Wrapped up nicely in retro-styled packaging!
- A PERENNIAL CLASSIC FOR EXPERIENCED MODELERS: AMT’s 1/25 scale 1967 Shelby GT-350 is the perfect project for muscle car builders. Add it to your collection today!
- QUICK SPECS: 1/25 Scale, 123 Parts, 7 inches long once assembled. Parts molded in black, clear and transparent red, with black vinyl tires. Some parts are chrome plated. Plastic model kit paint and cement required.
- THE PERFECT PRESENT: Don't know what to get dad for his birthday? Or maybe you have an avid hobbyist or collector in your life. This model kit makes an ideal gift for any occasion!
- TRUST AMT: We at AMT are modelers ourselves and we sweat the details, to make sure every kit produced is top quality in every way!
- Recommended Age: 10 and up
- Skill 2 paint and glue required
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.