You’ll also find cosmetic options, like extra stowage, additional armour plating on the treads, tow hooks, fuel, and options for gunners and tank commanders in the hatches – including a choice of different heads. You can alternatively build the tank commander on foot, armed with a bolt pistol or laspistol in one hand, and a power sword or pointing hand in the other. No matter how you build it, your bits box will appreciate all the extra plastic left over.
This massive kit can alternatively build a variety of other super-heavy tanks:
- Banesword – armed with a quake cannon to punish vehicles and fortifications at extreme range
- Shadowsword– armed with a tank-slagging volcano cannon
- Doomhammer – armed with a titan-slaying magma cannon and troop-carrying capacity
- Stormsword – armed with a bunker-busting stormsword siege cannon
- Banehammer – armed with a tremor cannon to slow down aggressive opponents
- Stormlord – armed with a vulcan mega-bolter and large troop-carrying capacity
- Hellhammer – armed with a hellhammer cannon for close-quarters warfare
This kit is comprised of a staggering 381 plastic components and one Baneblade Transfer Sheet with 253 transfers. These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.