GaoGaiGar from The King of Braves GaoGaiGar is brought to you as a cute girl by illustrator Komatsu E-ji.
The King of Braves GaoGaiGar features GaoMachines from Galeon to GaiGar, and three other GaoMachines which, when transformed, can undergo a “Final Fusion.” This Final Fusion form is the inspiration for our human design. You can enjoy the iconic transformation sequence from the series, and even enjoy the cute girl design without the mecha as well.
You can replicate moves such as Broken Magnum and Protect Shade with included fist parts. In the GaiGar form, you can also replicate “DrillGao –Equip Mode–” and “StealthGao –Equip Mode–.” Dividing Driver is also included in the kit. You can also replicate the special Hell & Heaven move with included hand parts.
- The kit includes three interchangeable tampo-printed face parts (looking forward shouting, default looking to the left, looking to the shouting).
- The kit includes a variety of decals for the eyes and other markings.
- The kit includes five sets of PVC hand parts and additional hand parts to replicate Protect Shade sequence.
- The kit includes three sets of mecha hand parts: closed, Protect Shade, and Hell & Heaven.
- Dividing Driver is included.
- The kit includes docking parts to transport Liner Gao with Stealth Gao.
- The girl form, Galeon, and GaiGar can be recreated. GaoGaiGar can also be recreated by fusing the other three GaoMachines.
- Power Suit form can be recreated by using both the girl arms and mecha arms.
- The three GaoMachines can be transformed and fused.
- GaiGar can recreate “DrillGao –Equip Mode–” and “StealthGao –Equip Mode–.”
- As the hand parts are made with PVC plastic, they can hold weapons and armor from the Frame Arms Girl, M.S.G, and Frame Arms series.
- The 3mm connection points on the legs are compatible with parts from the Frame Arms Girl, M.S.G, and Frame Arms series.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.