Type: Card Drafting, Action Activation
Play time: 30–45 min
As aurora borealis fills the night sky with fantastical light, and the eyes of those who came before look upon you, it is your task to lead the tribe to power and prosperity. Now is the time to grow in numbers and strength: to build, to hunt, to look to the spirits of white wilderness, and to prove yourself as the greatest leader of the Snow Folk.
Inuit: The Snow Folk is a card-based strategy game of drafting and tableau building for 2-4 players.
On your turn:
- Draw cards from the common deck and place them face up on the table.
- Choose one type of card to draft into your village.
- The number of cards you draft is based on the number of tribesmen of a given occupation:
- Elders expand your tribe.
- Shamans call upon powerful spirits and perform mysterious rites.
- Warriors bring you the weapons of those they conquer.
- Hunters provide precious game: seals, orcas, and polar bears.
- Scouts allow you to choose from more cards each turn.
Inuit: The Snow Folk features lavish art and contains 2 modular expansions: Spirit of the Great White and Rising Sun.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.