Inside this book you will find:
– House Cawdor History and Background: An expansive and extensive background on the origins of House Cawdor and how it went on to become the largest clan on Necromunda.
– House Cawdor Gang List: All the rules you need in order to field a Cawdor Gang in games of Necromunda, including rules for using Redemptionists in your gangs or for fielding gangs made entirely of these flaming zealots.
– Hangers-on and Brutes: Rules for hiring Hangers-on and Brutes for your Gang, including Cawdor-specific ones and for using them in games of Necromunda.
– Hired Guns: Rules for using Bounty Hunters, House Agents, and Hive Scum.
– Strong Alliances: Rules for forming alliances with three organisations that House Cawdor has connections with, including the Corpse Guild, Rogue Factoria, and House Ko'iron – the Noble House that backs the House of Faith.
– Additional Rules: This section includes new and additional rules usable by House Cawdor gangs in games of Necromunda, providing Cawdor players a variety of options, including Skills, Abilities, and gang-specific terrain.
– Weapon Reference Chart: A comprehensive weapons reference chart for all weapons and wargear available to House Cawdor and their Allies.
– House Cawdor Gang Tactics: A D66 table of Gang Tactics for use in Scenarios.
– Dramatis Personae: Rules for hiring and using four brand-new Dramatis Personae characters in your games of Necromunda.
This is an expansion to Necromunda – you'll need a copy of the Necromunda Rulebook or the Necromunda: Dark Uprising Rulebook to use the contents of this book.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.