Inside this book you'll find:
– House Orlock History and Background: An expansive background on the origins of House Orlock, also providing a broken down timeline of the development of House Orlock over four millennia
– House Orlock Gang List: Includes all the rules you need to know in order to field an Orlock Gang in games of Necromunda
– Hangers-On and Brutes: Includes rules for hiring Hangers-on and Brutes, including Orlock-specific ones, for your Gang
– Hired Guns: Includes rules for using Bounty Hunters, House Agents, and Hive Scum
– Strong Alliances: Includes rules for using and forming alliances with three other organisations on Necromunda connected to House Orlock, such as the Guild of Coin, Outlawed Fallen Houses, and House Ran Lo – the Noble House that backs the House of Iron
– Additional Rules: New and additional rules usable by House Orlock gangs in games of Necromunda, providing Orlock players a variety of new options, including Skills, Abilities, Orlock terrain rules, and more
– Weapon Reference Chart: Contains a comprehensive weapons reference chart for all weapons and wargear available to House Orlock and their allies
– House Orlock Gang Tactics: Contains a D66 table of 18 new Orlock Gang Tactics for use in scenarios
– Dramatis Personae: Includes rules for hiring and using three brand-new Dramatis Personae characters in your games of Necromunda
This is an expansion to Necromunda – you'll need a copy of the Necromunda Rulebook or the Necromunda: Dark Uprising Rulebook to use the contents of this book.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.